~Les Enlumineurs~ Index du Forum

~Les Enlumineurs~ Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Play That Funky Music

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ~Les Enlumineurs~ Index du Forum -> Espace détente -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
caidsaxb

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 05:48 (2016)    Sujet du message: Play That Funky Music Répondre en citant

Play That Funky Music > urlin.us/2jkqz

10cf746e54
v t e Vanilla Ice Main albums To the Extreme Mind Blowin' Hard to Swallow Bi-Polar Platinum Underground W.T.F. ^ "Top 100-Jaaroverzicht van 1976" (in Dutch). Internet Movie Database. Hung Medien. ^ "Archive Chart: 1976-11-13" UK Singles Chart. Prince did the song several times on tour 2011 and in Montreux 2013. PARISSI Published by Lyrics Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Universal Music Publishing Group .

Paul Di'Anno covered this song on several albums, including Beyond The Maiden. Retrieved July 29, 2013. ^ "Warren Hill's Popjazz". ^ "Top RPM Singles: Issue 4356a." RPM. Hey do it now yeah heyYeah, there was a funky singer Playin' in a rock and roll band And never had no problems yeah Burnin' down one night stands And everything around me, yeah Got to stop to feelin' so low And I decided quickly, yes I did To disco down and check out the show Yeah they wasDancin' and singin' and movin' to the groovin' And just when it hit me somebody turned around and shouted Play that funky music white boy Play that funky music right Play that funky music white boy Lay down that boogie and play that funky music till you die Till you die, oh till you dieI tried to understand this I thought that they were out of their minds How could I be so foolish (How could I) To not see I was the one behind So still I kept on fighting Well, loosing every step of the way I said, I must go back there (I got to go back) And check to see if things still the same Yeah they was dancin' and singin' and movin' to the groovin' And just when it hit me somebody turned around and shouted Play that funky music white boy Play that funky music right Play that funky music white boy Lay down the boogie and play that funky music till you die Till you die, ya Till you die(Gonna play that electified funky music, yeah)(Hey, wait a minute) Now first it wasn't easy Changin' Rock and Roll and minds and things were getting shaky I thought I'd have to leave it behind But now its so much better (it's so much better) I'm funking out in every way But I'll never lose that feelin' (no I won't) Of how I learned my lesson that day When they were dancin' and singin' and movin' to the groovin' And just when it hit me somebody turned around and shouted Play that funky music white boy Play that funky music right Play that funky music white boy Lay down the boogie and play that funky music till you die Till you die Oh' till you dieThey shouted play that funky music (Play that funky music) Play that funky music (You Gotta keep on playin' funky music) Play that funky music (Play that funky music) Play that funky music (Come and take you higher, ya) Play that funky music white boy Play that funky music right, ya Play that funky music white boy Play that funky music right Play that funky music white boy Play that funky music right Songwriters ROBERT W. 405 Not Allowed.. GENIUS Sign Up Sign In Rap Pop Rock R&B Country France Deutschland Polska Lit News Screen Sports .

Lean, Clean, Reaming Machinebig hero 6 spanishgame with blenderhow i met your mother s01 720the pyramid the pyramidbang bus oh my karlamodern combat 5 1.1.0kThe Submission Of Emma Marxblaze december 2014in time new international

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 05:48 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ~Les Enlumineurs~ Index du Forum -> Espace détente -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange